Why Vive Works:
Vive’s family systems approach supports the entire family and encourages communication, trust, and continuous growth. Clients gain confidence, self-esteem, and learn about healthy relationships through consistent and often daily interaction with clinicians. As skills are implemented, boundaries are established, and communication channels open, Vive Family Support Program is there to cultivate and support a healthy family system.
At Vive, we are trained as therapists, with a Master of Arts or Science degree in psychology, social work, counseling, or marriage, and family therapy. Vive clinicians are different than traditional therapists. We work like a life coach or mentor and we are available throughout the day by phone or in person. Our clinical training allows us to understand your child’s clinically complex challenges. The active engagement and phone/text coaching allow us to help our clients every day, not just during sessions.
Vive coaching works in the following ways:
- Clients build a strong relationship with their parent coach and therapeutic mentor for an accurate assessment.
- Therapeutic mentor accurately assesses the client’s problem areas and needed skills.
- Clients and mentors engage in activities that support growth toward client and family goals.
- Clients build self-esteem and confidence through activities with their mentor.
- Clients engage in therapy models such as CBT, DBT, motivational interviewing, and experiential therapy.
- Therapeutic help clients apply new skills.
- Therapists help clients reduce problem symptoms and build a healthy life.